Are you looking for an office in Mayfair? Do you enjoy cocktails, art and the finer things in life? Three amazing private offices have just come on the market in the only flexible workspace in a Private Members Business Club – and they’re going to get snapped up quickly!
When you see the word ‘coworking’, what springs to mind? Probably free beer, coffee-shop style interiors, casual Friday – but every day. Luxury isn’t often a word associated with coworking, but this landmark property on Hay Hill in Mayfair offers just that.
Dine, work and relax in style
This stunning six-storey building in the beating heart of Mayfair is home to a luxury private members business club and flexible workspace containing private offices, coworking space, meeting rooms and restaurants with a sophisticated feel and aesthetic. Situated to the east of , the building is home to a diverse community of entrepreneurs, industry leaders, innovators and well-established enterprises.
Is luxury coworking for you?
If you’re currently looking for flexible workspace in Mayfair and can visualise yourself blending business and pleasure against a backdrop of fine art and stylish decor, you are in luck, because three private suites will be available to rent this summer.
Available from July & August 2018:
Two 6 person private offices and one 10 desk private office.
2 x 6 desk private offices = £8,400 + VAT a month
1 x 10 desk private office = £16,800 + VAT a month (1 year contract)
This beautiful 6 person office will be available from July.
What can you expect from your membership?
In short, everything! As a bona fide member of Hay Hill, you’ll experience…
- Exquisite food and drink; from artisan coffee or a light bite through to fine dining and classic cocktails, members and their guests are sure to be impressed
- Room service: fine food and drinks brought straight to your desk
- Specialist Head of Bars who is an award winning mixologist
- Beautiful sun drenched terrace opening in Sept 2018
- Quarterly revolving curated art works and exhibitions within the Club
- Complimentary access to member events including wine tastings, spirit masterclasses and members drinks where food and drinks are complimentary
- Thought provoking, cultural and business talks and networking
- Ability to hire out beautiful events spaces at a preferred rate
Some of the Office Freedom team popped by this week to experience the space first hand, and they were not left disappointed.
“Hay Hill really is magnificent. We were treated to a fine dining experience and can totally understand why the luxury coworking concept has proved so successful, especially in the West End. Thanks goes to Membership and Marketing Executive Monica Baro for her awesome hospitality.” – Richard Smith, CEO
To find out more or to book a tour:
The Office Freedom team with Marketing & Membership Executive, Monica Baro.