- Who is Search Office Space?
- Search Office Space is a free and impartial resource designed to help you find your ideal flexible office space solution, anywhere in the world. We use our 20 years of consultancy experience alongside our comprehensive property portfolio to find offices, negotiate contracts and advertise surplus space.
- Search Office Space was established in 1993 as the pioneering online office space consultancy, drawing together serviced and managed offices from around the world in to one single, convenient source. Since then, our reputation as a customer-orientated consultancy has helped our client base grow worldwide, leading to regional offices opening in London, New York and the Philippines. We have moved consistently with the market to offer the latest in flexible office models, such as virtual offices, co-working and shared spaces, conference and data centres.
- Our flexible office portfolio covers over 110 countries worldwide, including all established, emerging and gateway markets.
- Search Office Space is the trading name for SOS Worldwide Ltd. and SOS Worldwide Inc Ltd.
- For further SOS information, why not read from our latest news and blog releases, or visit our team page for information on our different departments and employment opportunities.
- What services do you provide?
- Whatever the size or services required, SOS can find a tailor made flexible office solution for you. Our portfolio includes everything from premium, grade A office space in iconic properties, to cost-effective boutique spaces to support your business as it grows. Our centres are available for as little as a single desk for a single month, or as much as an entire multi-floor centre on a 99 year lease.
- Our consultants ensure that our portfolio is constantly evolving to bring you the best centres from around the world. We currently advertise on behalf of over 8,000 business centres across all established and emerging markets. If you haven’t found your ideal centre listed on our site, then contact one of our expert consultants today for a bespoke search of our new and unlisted centres.
- Our Sales and Consultancy Team features 30 trained property experts who specialise in a range of office types across all major and emerging markets worldwide. They administer the requests we receive each month, as well as maintaining an individual client list to ensure a consistently high level of service with the same consultant throughout your search.
- Our Corporate Team specialises in securing space for larger corporations who have some idea of their preferred location, price range and facilities. The most experienced of our consultants, they provide a single point of contact for corporate representatives from the initial search, through negotiations, right up to moving day. Our corporate team have assisted countless businesses in diversifying their international property portfolios, lowering their capital expenditure and reducing the risks involved in making an overseas investment.
- What is the Search Office Space ethos?
- Here at SOS, we pride ourselves on providing a customer-centric service to take you from your initial search, right up to moving day. We aim to be the first port of call for businesses of all sizes, providing a supportive role to help smaller industries grow, as well as using our extensive experience to add something new to a global corporate portfolio. Our aim is to individually tailor your office space to help you profit in both time and money, for the entire length of your stay.
- Sign on the dotted line…
After you find your ideal workspace, you can contact your consultant directly, or via the ‘Next Step’ dropdown menu, to confirm your interest.
Once the consultant has been notified, they will begin negotiations with the business centre owners on your behalf to ensure you get the best possible deal.
- Review your account…
Following the successful receipt of your form, we will send you an email with a direct link to your search report, which will now contain full contact details of each of your selected business centres.
Alternatively, you can use your account login details to return instantly to your search report at any time by clicking ‘Go to Your Search Report’.
Once you have successfully viewed a property, you can either provide detailed feedback to your consultant directly, or log your intended course of action on the ‘Next Step’ dropdown menu listed with each business centre.
- Processing your enquiry…
Our consultant will contact you to discuss your full list of requirements, creating a search report for you based on the shortlist you have submitted.
Your search report will be saved for as long as you have an active account with us, enabling you to return quickly to review your options at any point during your search.
We will inform the business centres you have selected of your interest, and start arranging viewings at a time convenient to you.
- Submit your details…
After selecting your business centres, fill in all of the required fields in the registration form on the right-hand side, click ‘Submit’ and we will begin processing your enquiry.
A registered account will be created automatically for you, and you will be assigned a dedicated consultant from our team.
- Choose the best…
If you want to know more about the business centre, click on the ‘Request Details’ link to add the property to your personalised shortlist, which will remain accessible from the link in the top right throughout your search.
Once you have a selection that you’re happy with, you can inform our consultants by submitting the form and request a viewing by clicking ‘Arrange Viewing’ under the ‘Next step’ menu on each business centre entry.
- Compare your office space options…
Once you have selected your preferred location and surrounding search area, you will be taken to a results page.
This displays all the business centres in your chosen area, as well as the outlying radius you have specified.
Click on any business centre to see individual specifications, including a property description, list of facilities and any special offers.
- Select your locations…
There are two easy ways to start the search for your perfect office.
Search for locations:
- You can use the search bar on our homepage to enter the country, town or street name of your preferred location to be sent directly to local business centres.
Browse by map:
- Or, you can navigate to business centres in your selected area using our map function. The maps will first allow you to choose the country, then the city or region, and finally the individual street, to give you ultimate control over your search.
- What types of office are in your portfolio?
- SOS provides services on behalf of all flexible office models, as well as access to a comprehensive selection of traditional leasehold and sublet properties. Our flexible office listings include everything from serviced offices, managed offices and virtual offices, to conference rooms, workshops and light industrial units.
- Click here for a breakdown of our flexible office solutions.
- How much do your services cost?
- Absolutely nothing! Whatever your search criteria, our expert consultants will be on hand to provide complete, free and impartial support from the day you search, through negotiations, right up to moving day. Simply fill in our online enquiry form or call one of our expert consultants today to receive a free shortlist of business centres that meet your criteria.
- We work on behalf of both landlords and operators, who will pay us for finding them a perfect tenant. Our landlords know the value of a good tenant and – thanks to years of successful searches – our consultants have been able to cultivate healthy working relationships to ensure we can get the best deal for you.
- Why use Search Office Space?
- Our portfolio includes over 99% of flexible office space worldwide, with a total of more than 8,000 business centres across all established and emerging markets. Our global team includes over 30 consultants that work from both our London headquarters, and regional centres in New York and the Philippines.
- Our consultancy team specialises in giving free and impartial advice on centres within their dedicated market, focusing their skills and enabling them to build up trusted professional relationships with our business centre partners.
- Every year, we handle over 40,000 enquiries from businesses looking to relocate to their ideal office space, with bespoke service packages to minimize both time and capital investment, enabling our clients’ businesses to flourish.
- How do I search?
- Our site contains all the tools for you to search for an office in geographically or industry specific locations across the world. For a detailed breakdown of how to search, please click here.
- Or, Simply Register…
Fill in our quick and easy online application form or call one of our consultants direct with your requirements, price range, services specifications and moving date to receive your personalised shortlist of office space. Our international portfolio covers the entire market, with expert advisers on hand to make sure you get the most for your money.
…And the rest is down to us.
Our consultants will be on hand to advise you on the property best suited to your needs, maximising your budget and ensuring you lease space in the ideal address for your industry.
With over 20 years of executive service, we have cultivated trusted working relationships with our business centre owners. Once you have chosen your perfect property, our consultants will use personal industry knowledge to negotiate the best deal on your behalf.
- How do I get a quote?
- Our business centre listings usually include a guide price per desk, which is highlighted in red below the centre name and reference number.
- For a complete quote, or to discuss individual centres and services, simply fill in our online application form or call one of our expert consultants direct to receive your personalised shortlist of business centres, their up-front prices and service packages.
- Why are pricings and availability not always clear?
- Availability within each business centre changes frequently, and – as price guides are dependent on availability – neither are likely to stay the same for long.
- Prices also differ within each property due to the size and type of offices available. For example, a corner office will be priced differently to a standard office. The same can be said when comparing external windowed offices to internal suites, as well as top floor space compared to an office on the lower ground floor. We highly recommend that you call us direct to receive the latest information and arrange viewings.
- The experience and contacts we have gathered over the past 20 years gives us credence throughout negotiations, ensuring you receive a premium service and the best deals available. Many of our largest deals are exclusive to SOS, but confidentiality agreements do not permit us to publish the details on our site. Call us free today on 1111 111 1111 to discuss how we can help you find your perfect office.
- We request that office pricing information is supplied and updated directly by the business centre owners. On rare occasions, price guides may contain errors – for example the price guide may be for a virtual office as opposed to actual office space, or the price may be out of date as the property owner has not updated their details sufficiently. Therefore, we apologise in advance for any errors that may arise. Our consultants will be able to confirm current pricing of the properties on your shortlist, so call us today on 1111 111 1111.
- What does the monthly rental price include?
The monthly fee generally includes: rent, rates, service charge, furniture, utility bills (e.g. electricity and water), office cleaning, manned reception, kitchen area, breakout rooms, comfort rooms and rack space for your IT requirements.
Call us today to obtain a specific quote on 1111 111 1111. (* please note that the services and facilities mentioned are a general summary of what may be available in a serviced office, and not a definitive list for the exact property you may be considering. Please check the specifics when viewing each individual property).
- You will not have to invest any capital expenditure on the fit-out of your office.
- You can move into a fully-functioning office the very next day.
- The space is pre-wired and fully equipped.
- The offices are partitioned, carpeted and furnished.
- There are telephone handsets on your desk and high-speed internet access is ready to use.
- All you need to do is bring your computer(s), and you are ready to go.
Facilities such as fax machines, photocopiers, meeting rooms and support staff are all available on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- How soon can I move in?
- Have your consultants visited your listed business centres?
- We encourage all of our consultants to visit as many centres as possible within their area of specialism. We also ask that they attend the opening of any new business centres to relay first-hand information on to our listings. We offer a feedback function for existing tenants to discuss their experiences of individual centres, and any information we receive goes towards keeping our listings as accurate, informative and up-to-date as possible.
- How up-to-date are your listed business centres?
- Our partners update their listings on a daily basis to ensure the information you are given is both accurate and relevant. The nature of the current market means that new business centres are added on a daily basis, with instant updates on the latest deals and offers available to our clients.
- How can I judge the quality of an office space?
- At SOS, we have developed a unique rating system which consists of five stars, individually awarded to business centres who meet specific criteria. We also give tenants access to submit reviews of their business centre once they have moved in, encouraging complete transparency between the business centre and the tenant.
- Why should I advertise my property with Search Office Space?
- SOS has 20 years’ experience delivering quality, bespoke office solutions to our international client base. Our consultants have received more than 600,000 enquiries since we started in 1993, handling calls immediately and responding to online applications within 5 minutes. We maintain regular communication with all of our clients to ensure that all options have been fully explored, working with evolving briefs to increase the likelihood of turning an enquiry into a done deal.
- Our site has been fully optimised to give as much online visibility as possible, with an established brand that our clients know they can rely on. Our site is a one-stop-shop for all flexible office related information, enabling our clients to browse our entire active portfolio as well as put in immediate requests and enquiries.
- Our corporate team receives regular enquiries direct from traditional real estate agencies across the globe.
- Both our corporate and sales divisions specialise in building new business relationships and advertising space across all available media channels. We offer a risk-free means of marketing your property, with an international outlook to advertise your centre to as many potential clients as possible.
- What types of commercial property do you advertise?
- SOS advertises on behalf of almost all types of commercial property and flexible office. Our portfolio includes: serviced offices, managed offices, virtual offices, conference rooms, shared offices, co-working spaces, storage space, workshops, data centres and industrial units. Our office space is available in everything from contemporary skyscrapers and landscaped business parks, to individually leased properties and cubicle floors, ranging in size from 150 – 150,000 sq ft.
- What do you charge for your service?
- Advertising space through SOS is absolutely free. Only once we have successfully placed a tenant into your property, will you be charged a standard fee dependent on the size, location and budget of your enquiry; enabling you to advertise to our global market without any capital expenditure. For further information, please see our Terms and Conditions.
- How do I advertise with Search Office Space?
- Registering your property with Search Office Space couldn’t be easier. Simply fill in our , and watch as your property is advertised worldwide, totally free of charge.
- If you would prefer to discuss our services beforehand, feel free to contact Paul Katin direct or call us today on 1111 111 1111.
- How can I estimate an appropriate charge for my space and services?
Even though SOS doesn’t provide specific valuation services, we recommend that you try our Search Office Space Cost Calculator for a rough estimate of what others are charging for the size of space and services in your chosen area. Alternatively, you can browse our listings to find similar centres, or call us on 1111 111 1111 for some general pointers.
- How do I update my property listing?
- You will be given access to our in-house Operators Area – where all your details are stored – and are welcome to login at any time to update your listing.
- Your username and password will be given to you when you register with us, and included on every referral we send across.
- Business centre descriptions on our main site are optimised by a member of our marketing team to ensure maximum coverage.
- Your description will appear exactly as you request across our affiliated sites. If you require any assistance, a member of our Business Centre Support Team will be happy to assist.
- How can I review the tenant enquiries you have sent me so far?
- All of your previous enquiries can be viewed through your individual referral page in the Operators Area, with additional filters that allow you to monitor specific types of enquiry over defined periods of time. This information can be easily transferred from the Operators Area in a range of formats to provide a convenient resource to be used in any way you see fit.
- What if I get sent the same lead by two different companies?
- If the same lead is given by two difference companies simultaneously, then we support our partners in continuing their business with whichever company generates the lead first.
- The property manager should first send an email of rejection to the second party that has provided the lead. Protocol is outlined under the official , and is covered in detail in under the ‘New Customer Rejection’ subheading in our Terms & Conditions.
- Should the second party successfully arrange a viewing or contractual agreement in advance of the first party, then the lead may be overturned to the second party, as outlined under the ‘Overturn’ subheading in our Terms & Conditions.
- What if I am an agent or realtor?
- Search Office Space has always maintained a positive working relationship with traditional agents and realtors. We can work on joint agency agreements, or charge a fee on a success-only basis.
- Our client base covers the entire flexible office market, with a notable specialism in serviced offices. If you are interested in working with SOS to market a property on your behalf, simply email Business Centre Support, or call us today on 1111 111 1111 to discuss our Terms & Conditions.
- What is a ‘Premium Listing’?
- As anyone who uses the internet will know, online commerce is all about the positioning. Our ‘Premium Listings’ service has been developed to give our business centre partners control over where their properties appear in our listings. A ‘Premium Listing’ will highlight your business centre in gold within the top 3 search results in each location you purchase. It will also place you within the top 3 on the property report sent to our prospective clients, should they request in an area you have purchased.
- If only one position has been sold for a location, that business centre will be top listed. If more than one position is sold in any location, then the properties will rotate following each search to gain equal exposure. A premium listing is priced at £150 per month per location, with a minimum tenure of three months. To have your centre premium listed, contact Business Centre Support today. Our premium listings work on a first-come, first-serve basis.